Re: a try at dri

> I just got an 800mhz TiBook and don't quite have X working yet...
> I've read the last couple months of this list, and wow, lots of juicy
> info. (you guys rock!).

I have a 667 TiBook on the way.  I've been lurking for a few days, saving
emails that will help me when the bugger gets here.  Is there a
howto/document/etc laying around that summarizes any quirky steps needed to get
X running?  I'm sure I'll be able to find most answers by searching the list as
I encounter problems, but I thought it might save some time to ask ;)

Cory 'G' Watson