need help with bug#89693: superformat on powerpc

Hello,

there is a bug report for superformat from the fdutils
package, which is specific to the powerpc port.  As I do
not have access to powerpc hardware I need some help
here.  It would be nice, if someone with access to floppy
hardware on a powerpc machine could help me out.

The original bug report is at

    http://bugs.debian.org/89693

it states that many commands from the fdutils package
(for example superformat and getfdprm) fail with the
error message "Unknown error 515".  Could somebody check
whether this is reproducible with the current fdutils
package from unstable (fdutils-5.4-20020222-2) and a
current kernel?

Thank you in advance,
Jochen
--