Re: Booting PowerMac G3 OldWorld....

That's not worked either. devalias tells me that
ide0 is set to /pci/mac-io/ide@20000 so I do...

setenv boot-device ide0/ata-disk@0:9

then try booting by typing "boot" but it give a similar error...

typing in the whole path does me no good either....

Question, if I can eventually use quik, do I need the Mac OS installed?

Corey