TiBook Woody configuration problems

I've looked through the archives and haven't found much on this, so here goes:

After having net-installed the base system on my 500 TiBook, while trying to configuring, after selecting what I want my machine to do with tasksel, I get the following error:

cannot configure libopenldap-runtime (cannot remember the exact wording)

the only resource I did find with Google suggested that

dpkg --force-overwrite -i /var/cache/apt/archives/libopenldap-runtime_1%3a1.2.12-1_all.deb should do the trcik, but after doing this, the configuring runs into a massive interdependenvy problem loop and nothing is done.

I had installed Woody in march without problems, but had to reinstall after a decision to do some spring cleaning.

Any ideas?

Thanks

/Dimitris