700MHz iBook: ATI Mobility Radeon 7500?

I'm looking veeeeeeeery closely at replacing my 600MHz iBook (which is damn
near perfect) with the new 700MHz iBook -- mainly because I need to buy a
second laptop for a family member. If I can give them my 600MHz box and get a
newer and faster one for myself, that seems like a good deal to me ;)

The only concern I have is that the new 700MHz model ships with an ATI
Mobility Radeon (7500 I believe, the 2X AGP 16Mb integrated VRAM chip anyhoo).
This is the same video chip as previously shipped in the TiBook, I believe?

Anyway, my questions are:

 - Does anyone know which chip is actually in this box?!

 - The radeonfb driver appears to support the Mobility 7500 -- can anyone
   verify that this works?

 - Does XFree86 4.1 as currently packaged in Debian Woody support accelerated
   graphics on this chip yet? Or will I have to homebrew a 4.2 install?

The 700MHz G3 Apple has selected looks rather good: I believe it's IBM's
"Sahara" 750FX, fabricated to a 0.13 micron design rule with copper and SOI
and IBM's SiLK low-K dielectric. This has 512Kb L2 cache (double that of the
600MHz iBook) and dissipates about 3.5W (vs about 7W for the 600MHz iBook, I
think). The chip's MMU also has 8 BATs (vs 4 of the current G3). Sounds good,
and since this chip scales to 1GHz it's likely that we'll see faster iBooks
based on this chip (as soon as faster G4 PowerBooks come out so they don't
compete too well with the top-end...)

http://www-3.ibm.com/chips/techlib/techlib.nsf/techdocs/FBEAAB9F7A288ED787256AE200622214/$file/PowerPC750FXmpf.pdf

Anyway, I'm off to figure out how I'm going to pay for all this ...

Oh, is anyone interested in doing a port of 2.4 to the BeBox? I just moved
house and unearthed my Dual133. I started a port of 2.2 some time ago but I
didn't get the docs on the PCI bridge before exams and what have you came up.

Will