Re: iBook and playing DVDs

>> Doesn't xv support double buffer ?
>
>Some drivers (including r128 and radeon) do, but that just means that
>the current image will be displayed on the next retrace after it has
>been transferred to video RAM.

Ok, so I beleive we can't blit asynchronously because the source
buffer won't be availble to the X server upon exist from putimage ?

If this is not that case, that is if X can still tap the source
buffer upon exit from put image, it can do async blit transparently
pretty easily.

In all cases, we would surely benefit some way to block on the interrupt
instead of spin looping.

Ben.