Re: missing mouse keys with an Apple adb mouse

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 13:43, Ralf Saalmüller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as I haven't found a PowerPC, PMac nor mouse HOWTO I fear I have to ask
> here. Again and boring I fear.
>
> As I found lately I do need the second and third mouse keys :-(  Of
> course best thing is to buy a mouse with enough keys, the Kensigton mice
> and trackballs should be supported (told the hardware support web page
> somewhere at penguinppc.org)
>
> But until I got that mouse (from ebay?), is there a way to emulate those
> keys (control+klick or something else) and how can I set it up?

http://hadess.net/files/ppc/mouse_emu

Modify it to have the keycodes you want (use showkeys on the console to
detect those), and add it to you init scripts (man update-rc.d for more
info)

Cheers

PS: Franzo's page on the new input layer seems to have disappeared, do
we have anything on penguinppc to replace it ?
--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net