Installing Debian on Powermac 7200/75

Does anyone have this config?  Does it work okay?

Also, I'm intending to use this box without keyboard, mouse and monitor and just drive it with an xwindows app from another machine.  Will the powermac POST allow me to do this or will it freak if it doesn't have these periphs plugged into it when it tries to boot?

Also, I run a couple of sun boxes the same way.  When I do the solaris os install on these, I do it in command line mode via a null modem cable between my pc and the sun using Tera Term.  Is it possible to install Debian this way and can that be done with a Mac?

Thanks in advance.