RE: Strange Kernel oopsing

>To replay to my own message, there are no parameters to yenta_socket.
>Is this yenta thing causing me trouble? And why, oh why, won't the
>i82365 module work right with quik? Is this known? Is it buried
>somewhere in the archives?
>
>It seems silly of me not to just load MacOS, but the point of the
>laptop was for a linux laptop, it just happened to be a mac. :) I
>don't really even have a copy of MacOS, not a CD-ROM that will work
>right with it. :(
>
>Zach
>
>> Well, actually, I've found in my experience that i82365 won't work
>> well with quik. It fails to load the PCMCIA subsystem if cards are
>> present on boot up. Now, I wonder if this parameter would work with
>> yenta_socket?

Ok, seems like your problem has to do with wrong interrupt setting
for the controller, this happens typically with all pmacs, we have
fixups in the kernel for most of these, probably not for your controller
though.

Please, send me the result of 'lspci -vv' on your machine. I'll add
the proper fixup to the kernel.

Ben.