Re: "at" character in X

Hello Daniel,

seems that you have already a problem on the console. Try dpkg-reconfigure console-data to select a proper keymap for your keyboard. Then all characters should work in console. I have the following console packages installed (woody):
console-common
console-data
console-tools
console-tools-libs
euro-support-console

I don't have a directory /usr/share/keyboard - if you meant /usr/share/keymaps, let me say that i don't hacked anything in the keymaps, also my xkb directory is in the original state as installed.

The XF86Config-4 which is working accelerated and with the right keyboard on my powerbook g4 is attached.

Hope it helps,
Daniel