Re: J2ME port

Michel Dänzer wrote:
Laurent, do you know anything about a JDK release which works with
galeon?

Absolutely. I built a JDK1.3.1_02b with a fix for Galeon and it's sitting in my home dir at blackdown waiting for the green light for a couple of weeks now.

In fact, Juergen wanted to sync the release for both x86 and PPC together this weekend. I ran the tests and everything seems to be fine. If any of you folks want to give it a try on the PPC side, please send me an ftp where I can drop the bins. I'll be more than delighted if some folks here give it a try before it's going to be released officially. Of course, the release you'll get is not meant to be distributed wildly. Hope you understand.
Thanks,

LdS