Re: J2ME port

At 9:19 AM +0000 3/24/02, Laurent wrote:
As I am almost done with the J2ME port for Linux PPC that I needed for my project, I just realized that someone may have published a patch against the Sun source tree already. Is anyone here aware if that is the case or do I need to finish what I already started?

Are you talking about the KVM and the MIDP emulator? There are patches for Linux at:

http://www.microjava.com/downloads/virtualmachines

which didn't work out of the box on LinuxPPC, but I was able to bash them to fit. (Mostly a matter of getting to recognize that not all Linux is little endian)