Re: Palm Sync on a Pismo (irda) Setserial options?

Hi,

i want to sync my palm, too :-)

could you post what serial.conf contains?
setserial cant detect my serial ports. what did i wrong?
Have benh kernel on pismo firewire, dmesg shows that macserial detected modem and irda.
also cant use modem, because setserial has no entry?

thanks,

Michael