No FRITZ! (was: Re: USB-modem for ibook - any recomendations)

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Stefan Pfetzing wrote:

[...]
> > There's the Fritz! card USB (2.0) by AVM, for which AVM even ships Open
> > Source Linux drivers.
> Nope, these drivers are only partial Open Source. A main library is only
> availible as "object" file.
[...]

Well, I'm afraid he's right here. I just tried to build the driver and
failed utterly.
I've launched a Support request about this. AVM _are_ supporting their
Linux drivers, however, I have little hope that they will actually support
every platform...

Well, let's see,

	Siggi