Re: Ybin and ofboot.b questions

> > /dev/hda1 Apple_Bootstrap
>
> I don't know how you could have done this, partition 1 on Apple
> volumes is reserved for the partition map. If you really did do this,
> you need to start over, I don't think your computer will be able to
> read the drive. hda2 is the ideal location for Apple_Bootstrap.

Rather leave the driver partitions in as well - with anything fron two to
four driver partitions hda6 or hda7 might be a reasonable choice.

It might be possible to rearrange the logical partition order to have
anything first (the partition map needs to be the first one physically)
but it's neither necessary nor a good idea.

	Michael