Re: Woody install docs and Nubus

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 04:44:46PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> Someone just has to do the work on hacking the Debian installer and/or
> the installation manual.  Thanks for volunteering! :)

OK. :)

> Seriously, you are almost certainly too late for woody r1, but perhaps
> support could be added in woody r2, if you tested it enough.

I wouldn't say that it should necessarily (yet) be rolled into the
official Debian release, but I think that a notation should be made in
the Woody install docs, instead of referring to a distribution for NuBus
systems that's really, seriously outdated. And unless I'm mistaken,
MkLinux has been abandoned for awhile now.

--
Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN