Kernel 2.4.17

Hi again people,

    I´ve been for a while into the
rsync-benh-tree-and-compile-a-thousand-times
stuff; but unfortunately there was a time when the
rsync mirror for it went down (they were moving
hosts or something like that) and I gave up and
I´m stuck with 2.4.8 - I´d like 2.4.17 for ext3
and other stuff (netfilter etc). Can someone send
me instructions on either a) how to get a
debianized 2.4.17 kernel (?) or b) how/where to
rsync to benh´s (or whos-the-hottest) tree?

    Thanks a lot!

Ricardo

PS. Running on PowerMac Beige G3 (broken keyboard
guy going to have some fun)