FW: Dmasound

Where does one find the source to build the dmasound module? I have a 7100
that I recently installed potato on, miraculously I was able to get sound to
work. I reinstalled woody on the same machine and now I cannot get sound to
work. I would like to enable the Power Mac onboard sound. I have learned
that AWACS is supported for Nubus machines and that there might be some
configuration necessary when building the kernel. I imagine that something
has changed with regard to dealing with sound between the two versions of
kernel that I am using. Do I have to roll my own kernel? If so would I have
to compile my own module?