second Printer

I need to install a second Printer on my Pentium 130 .

Mother board its Pentim MMX

the 2 printers use  parallel port , data switch are lousy, why not a second parallel port.

I tried controller card from an old 386 no video possible conflict.

have a small net with a linksys router perfect solution will be a print server but its 100$ deal.

 I s...d known better, the moment  I bought the router,  I s..d have boot  the combo.

Please give me some advice. what shall I do.

tanks

Miguel.

sorry my English its lousy, I can do better in Spanish.