Re: Netscape with Woody install problems

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Rogério Brito wrote:

> 	Furthermore, the x86 versions are even packaged for Debian! I
> 	think that if enough people kindly ask them, they could also
> 	make a deb for the PPC version.

I asked them about that. Apparently, no one's taken the time to setup a
Debian PPC box there, andd they don't seem to be in any real rush to do
so. The binaries that are available work fine here (iBook FireWire running
2.4.17-ben0 with Debian sid), so, oh well...

Course, with 192 MB of RAM, plus plenty of swap, this machine runs Mozilla
handily (I have 2 Mozilla windows with 20+ open tabs running now!).

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN