Re: iMac

> I would want to install potato in an iMac. I have MacOS 9 and a disk with a
> partition with linux option enabled.
> Please tell me how I can start install scripts.

Put in your Debian CD and reboot holding down the C key to boot from CD.

Getting MacOS 9 and Debian to stay on the same machine isn't easy (or at
least it wasn't for me) and you'll need a partition before the MacOS
partition to put yaboot the boot loader on.  Then you'll need to install
yaboot using ybin at installation time because this isn't done for you.  I
can't remember the syntax and I've lost the documentation but maybe you'll
find it among this:

http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/pmac
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/powerpc/install

Jonathan Riddell