Re: XF86Config-4 for PowerMac 7500?

Well all is well now. Thanks everyone. I now have 1024x768 at 16 bit
depth, with no panning or scanning. I added the mode line, as suggested by
... AAAARRGGHHH I forgot his name! Now, I'll read the docs on putting the
mode line *outside* of the area which can be modified by the automagic
tool.

I had to go back and re-research how to get the three button emulation
working, but I found it (I asked that question a couple of months ago, so
it didn't take long to find it).

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)     http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/
"Lord heal our land. Father heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation