Re: fdisk quits weirdly

On   6 Jan, this message from Sunnanvind Fenderson echoed through cyberspace:
[snip]
> "mac-fdisk must be quitting weirdly." So I went back to the menu, and
> chose "execute a shell" and typed fdisk. It quit weirdly, spouting
> something about a "(".
>
> What gives? (I tried this three times or so, same result every time.)

Search the list archives for '3.0.18 testing'. There was a thread not
long ago about the current woody boot-floppies ramdisk having a corrupt
mac-fdisk binary.

You can either replace the mac-fdisk binary yourself in the ramdisk, or
try this ramdisk here:

http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/ftp/bf3018-fixed-ramdisk.image.gz

Cheers

Michel