Re: Booting Debian on oldworld G3

Chris Tillman <tillman@azstarnet.com> writes:

> Cool! I shoulda read a couple more messages ahead in my mailer.

sorry :(

> I don't think we can distribute that, it's not free software.

Damn. I'll speak to Apple then and see if they will carry it.

> > Make sure that all partitions that you wish to boot from are within
> > the first 8gig on beige G3's
>
> Was this one of your problems? Or did you find a pointer somewhere
> that this is an issue?

This is an issue with the old beige g3's. It wasn't one of my
problems, I just included it here for completeness.

--
- Wayne Pascoe
wayne@penguinpowered.org.uk      | It's backed up on tape somewhere.
http://www.penguinpowered.org.uk |