Using system disk

Hi again all,

I know this is off topic, but I'm trying to use System Disk to sort
out my firmware as per Chris Tillman's suggestion. It doesn't run in
the classic environment under OSX. I've downloaded the boot disk image
as suggested on the netbsd page, but this page states that I need Disk
Copy 6.3.3 or later to write the image to a floppy.

The problem I have here is that OSX doesn't seem to support my floppy
drive. It sure doesn't see disks when I insert them.

Is there any other way to write this image so that I can sort out the
firmware and boot Linux ?

Thanks,

--
Wayne Pascoe <wayne.pascoe@ehsrealtime.com>

Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world. - Yeats