Re: Continued problems booting Debian on oldworld G3

Chris Tillman <tillman@azstarnet.com> writes:

> After an inspirational look at the boot-floppies todo list, I think I
> found the answer. At
>
> www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/models.html
>
> there are comments about your machine, the main one being that you
> need System Disk to update your broken firmware. I'll add this to the
> docs somewhere.

Thanks for that. I'll try it as soon as the OS X installation
completes.

Does anyone know if the stuff with System Disk needs to be done BEFORE
or AFTER the Debian install ?

Also, will it work running under the classic environment in OSX ?

Thanks,

--
- Wayne Pascoe
wayne@penguinpowered.org.uk      | flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation