Re: Antw: Re: RS/6000 43P-140 install

Hi,

On Thu Dec  6 09:18:48 2001 Benny Siegert wrote:
> Nor do I :-). Seriously, I haven't got a kernel to fully boot yet. At
> some time during my tests, I installed AIX. When I switch on the RS/6K

I have a working kernel (2.4.15 with a ppc patch :)!

But: What root floppy to use. I downloaded a Prep root.bin and tried
to load it, but after the welcome screen (with the Continue button) I
do not seem to be able to go on.
I mounted the root image, and corrected all references to tty* and set
ttyS0 for the main screen because I want to install it from a sreial
console.
What should I do?
What things shouold I look for?

Thanks in advance,