Re: iBook2 touch pad mouse

Hi

On Wednesday, December 5, 2001, at 10:22  AM, John Hughes wrote:
Does anyone here use an iBook2 with a wm other than Gnome or KDE? If so, what do you do about mouse settings.....hrmm, I mean, filtering. I am not sure I
am communicating my problem. Ok, my problem:

the track pad on my iBook2 has always been extremely sensitive and erratic.
It jumps arround, and is nealy unuseable. What can I do about this?

I am using Enlightenment 16. It is usable for me, although it is more sensible than I'd like it to be. IIRC Gnome sets the mouse speed with a small, independant program (I should look it up in the gnome startup scripts) that can be run with other WMs as well, so you might want to use that one as a workaround.

Stefan