Re: kernel: make config for ibook2

>> I have used make config and recompiled benh's kernel for my ibook 2.
>>
>> However, after booting up, the keyboard wasn't working. Does anyone knows
>> the kernel options that are responsible for making the keyboard works?
>
>Did you build in support for the OHCI USB controller, and for HID devices?
>I believe the iBook2's keyboard is actually USB, not ADB, so if you didn't
>build in proper support, you'll get a perfectly functional system that you
>can't interact with, just as you describe. :)

No, all apple laptops use ADB (or some kind of ADB emulation done by the
PMU for recent models, but it appears like ADB to the kernel). Make sure
CONFIG_ADB and CONFIG_ADB_PMU are both set, you may want also the power
management and backlight support.

In my recent kernels & merge with marcelo, I added a pmac_defconfig to
avoid those questions ;)

Ben.