Woody base disks?

Are there disk images for the Woody base installation, can I use the potato
ones, or should I try to create them myself?  If the last, where would I find a
list/instructions for determining the needed packages?  Will the packages run
on a "supported" OldWorld Mac?  (The PPC documentation *says* that my model is
supported, but after that whole, "Oh, the boot disk image only works on MacOS X
machines, even though most of them don't have a floppy drive and/or came with a
CD-R" deal, I'm a little cautious.  Thanks for the fix, Kevin! :-)