Call for action: educate `jack' (was Re: does Yaboot really need first partition?)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 10:51:51AM -0700, Matt Brubeck wrote:
> Another problem with these *infamous* instructions is that they give the
> bootstrap partition type Apple_HFS.  This puts you at risk of having MacOS

i have already asked the author nicely to fix his misinformation, but
he apparently won't do it.  anyone else like to educate him?  his
miserable doc is recreating an old support headache for me yet again.
(which has finally been dying down since the demise of LinuxPPC and
the proper education of the yellowdog maintainers, mandrake has done
it correctly from day one...)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/