Re: Boot INSTALLED system from CD?

Yikes!  It worked.  Much thanks to Ethan and  Colin and Chris (I will try
Chris's suggestion
to burn a later version onto CD to make  new boot CD.  Something I haven't
gotten to work yet, so there
will probably be another installment).  Anyway, as always,  getting over one
hurdle only presents the next one
(or two).  I'll make that the subject of another post, though.  Something along
the lines of
"Of Mice and Modems".  Thanks again,
Mike