woody ppc installer

Hello,
    As it appears that MacOS X 10.1 will always be complaining about
volumes that don't have a mountable (from the MacOS) HFS or HFS+
partition I need to repartition my linux drive. Currently I have
a HFS bootstrap partition for yaboot but no Apple driver partitions
left. I suspect repartitioning with Apple's software so that I have
these Apple driver partitions along with the HFS will shut up
MacOS X 10.1.
     What is the current state of the Woody ppc installer? Is it
usable? In the past I have installed Potato and did a dist-upgrade
to woody or sid. Thanks in advance for any info.
                Jack