Re: segfault in mozilla-browser-0.9.4-3 postinst

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 01:12:10AM -0400, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:
> Branden Robinson writes:

First of all, what parts of:

are too difficult to comprehend?

> I suspect that others have seen more than enough of this
> stupid flamewar which YOU had to bring back to life.

Hey, you're the one who had to show the whole world how big your penis
was with your "HEY, EVERYBODY, I HATE NROFF!  SO I'M GOING TO SHOVE MY
PIECE OF SHIT MANPAGE DOWN YOUR THROATS INSTEAD OF WRITING A SIMPLE ONE
THAT JUST REFERENCES A TEXT FILE AND ASKS FOR A *ROFF GURU TO HELP ME
WRITE A PROPER MANPAGE."

> Feel free to discuss this in private if you'd like to do
> anything more than be "a troll, utterly beyond redemption."

You reap what you sow, buddy.  If it weren't for people like you
providing such a magnificent example, I wouldn't be half the asshole I
am today.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       I met a man who wasn't there.