fakeroot 0.4.5 problems on ppc

   Can anyone else on debian ppc sid verify this. If you build and
install fakeroot 0.4.5-1 do you see the following when you execute
ldconfig?

> ldconfig: /usr/lib/libfakeroot.so.0.0.1 is not a shared object file (Type: 768
).
> ldconfig: /usr/lib/libfakeroot.so.0 is not a shared object file (Type: 768).
>
> ldconfig: /usr/lib/libfakeroot.so is not a shared object file (Type: 768).

This apparently doesn't happen on intel. The maintainer of fakeroot has
introduced some new files in /usr/lib created by fakeroot itself. These
are not seen to be shared libs according ldd. I am trying to figure out
if my sid installation is mangled or if anyone else sees this problem
on debian ppc sid as well.
                 Jack