Re: XFree86 update question

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 02:17:11PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > already done, its called the Apple USB keymap
>
> Right, but maybe those should also be changed for the sake of
> consistency. Or we could have two sets of Apple keymaps, one for alt on
> option and command each. :)

sure why not.  just wondering but isn't there keymaps like this for
sparcs?  Sun likes to put caps lock where control normally is and
control where caps lock normally is, im sure there are lots of people
more annoyed with that then this alt/command thing.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/