Re: how to emulate 2nd and 3rd mouse button

sisi wrote:

> reading through the postings on this list makes me think that i am on the
> wrong list. most of the postings come from developers, and my questions are
> basic still, so is there a newbies list i can join too? for debian ppc only,
> i can get enough help with PCs in *real life* :)

While the original purpose of this list is for technical discussion of the
powerpc port, it has evolved into a general forum about Debian on PPC. Feel
free to ask PPC specific questions here. General questions go to debian-user
or even more general Linux forums.