Re: Executing shell scripts on the linux server from the mac-side.

Eeh? I use ssh most the time and all those regular .sh are launched by crontab, but I need to execute some scripts on a more pr opinion basis, and it would be very convenient to put a .sh file in the same folder as to where I?d like the task to be performed.

Security risk or no?

I?m only using debian with netatalk on my LAN, for doing some stuff I never managed to do with AppleScript...

Gjermund