need help getting oaklisp running.

Hi. I need help getting oaklisp running on powerpc; I think
the main problem is with config.h in src/emulator/; I've included
the original version of the file as an attachment. My main change
was to make a new #if file for linux, that didn't contain an x86
check as a conditional, and changed the BYTE_GENDER to
big_endian. PPC is big_endian, right?

I thought that would have been it. What did I do wrong?

I just get an error trying to run the emulator, with
ERROR (xmalloc) : Unable to allocate 3147039744 Bytes.

Comments from anyone more competent than me? (Just about
everyone on the list, probably).

Phil
pgf@globalreach.net