Printing info or man pages

Hi and thanks for help enabling access to my hfs partition. Works fine
now!

while trying to learn my way around Gnu/Linux, it would really be nice
if it would be possible to have hardcopy printout of some of the info or
man pages handy.

what are my options with my mac?  what printers are supported?

My personal laserwriter ntr (which is a postscript capable printer) runs
via appletalk and is hooked up to, among other computers, my 7600/G3
running Debian GNU/Linux or Mac OS 9.0.4