Re: telnetd timing out?

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 02:45:40PM -0600, Elizabeth Barham wrote:
> Michel Lanners <mlan@cpu.lu> writes:
> Another person wrote back and simply stated "debian-user"; I thought
> this might be a daemon or cron job that is periodically called which
> disconnects idle users but I have not been able to find it.

No. I guess I was too brief, I meant that would be a good thing to
post on debian-user instead of debian-powerpc. It's not a
powerpc-specific thing AFAIK. There are many debian experts hanging
out on debian-user who may never have touched a powerpc but might know
the answer.

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |