Re: iBook2 keyboard ...

On dim, déc 16, 2001 at 05:19:14 +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> > > Additionally, this machine seems to periodically time-warp to 1904 -- I assume
> > > that it has no internal battery to power the RTC when the battery and mains
> > > power is disconnected?
> > Bingo. Something like ntp is your friend.

Oh! Do you mean that it is the *normal* behaviour of the iBook2 RTC ? I thought
it only happened under Linux... Maybe MacOSX has some workaround for that ?

Anyway, has anyone any clever idea to fix that if the notebook is used as a
standalone machine (and thus has no access to any ntp server ?).

Regards,

LB.