Re: [XFree86] Trouble w/ ADB Keyboard And Mouse
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [XFree86] Trouble w/ ADB Keyboard And Mouse
- From: Elizabeth Barham <email@example.com>
- Date: 18 Dec 2001 12:51:02 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Nick Croft's message of "Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:01:50 +1100 (EST)"
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10112181801120.8575-200000@debian>
Thanks Nick. I went ahead and booted up into 2.4.14, ran X and did not
have the mouse problem so it works pretty well. There's something
wrong with the keyboard but it's the same problem in console mode
(echo "1" > /proc/sys/dev/mac_hid/keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes).
While installing gnome, I believe I installed an X version of dpkg or
apt. Now dpkg is seg faulting. How does one re-install dpkg?
Thank you, Elizabeth