pb1400cs XF86Config potato->woody
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: pb1400cs XF86Config potato->woody
- From: Nick Croft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:49:26 +1100 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10112171130390.8575-100000@debian>
- In-reply-to: <20011216020405.GA230@Obsession>
I've recently installed potato on this powerbook 1400, using the nubus 2.4.1
kernel + installer. X worked fine out of the box on this model.
There was general conflict raging between dselect, apt and tasksel and
the potato disks. When I upgraded to woody yesterday a number of
packages were removed, including xdm and task-x-window-core.
I apt-got the missing bits today, but seem to have wiped out XF86Config
in the process. The original file that came with potato just worked. I
don't seem to be able to recreate it with anXious and editing.
I wonder if someone could send me a working XF86Config file for this
model of powerbook, either for potato with xfree86-3.whatever or for
woody. The driver is of course fbdev.