Re: Switching to 2.4.12 found ADB keycodes (long)

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 12:51:25PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 12:05, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > I tried it yet again. This time, on a virgin source tree. I got the
> > > same result ie ADBKEYCODES and keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes co-exist!

> Does Linus' tree behave differently in this regard? Or Ali, could it be

I wondered about that. I'll try benh's src, though it might not
happen till Friday.

> that you set the sysctl from userland, e.g. in /etc/sysctl.conf?

My sysctl.conf is empty. _I_ certainly have not ran it, and I don't
know if another program may have ran it at boot time.

thanks,
ali
--
     The difference between Unix and Windoze advocacy:
   Unix users *love* Unix; Windoze users _defend_ windoze!