Re: libXrender bug crashes OpenOffice

Hey Michel,

I took the liberty of moving this over to debian-powerpc

"Michel Dänzer" <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> writes:

> BTW how can I reproduce those crashes? No 'success' so far.

It only appeared in build 638C. If you have truetype fonts in your
font path try opening the font pull down. Crashes instantly for me
with libXrender.so from xlibs-4.1.0-9.

> PS: No, you can't build only libXrender.

Anyway to build something small, like just the libs and not the
server?

Thanks,
jas.