Debian and Powerbook Titanium

I am a Debian user on several boxes. I have the opportunity to change my
laptop (which is my main day to day box) from my Dell Inspiron 8000 to
whatever I like (Yes I know that sometime I am a happy guy :-).

I would like to evaluate the possibility to jump to an Apple Powerbook G4 and
thus would appreciate any advices on the validity of such a jump for a sid
debian user.

I would appreciate every pros and cons of such a jump (usability of devices,
are every package available for x86 and powerpc, is XFree86 fully usable,
usablity of Airport, etc.)

Any links to such list will be greatly appreciate too.

Thank's in advance.

--
-- Bruno