Re: French keymap on TiBook ?

On mar, nov 27, 2001 at 02:17:58 -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> > > OK. I can provide the keymap I am currently using if it may help (as a
> > > matter of fact, for my French-keybaorded Icebook, it does :).
> > >
> > > However it is available from the web page mentioned before
> > > (http://www.linux-france.org/article/materiel/mac/tc/kbd-mac-fr.tar.gz)

> Please submit it in a bug report against console-data. (If you're
> allowed to, that is)
I think I am not. I am a poor lonesome subscriber to this mailing list
only ;).

> This seems to be an ADB keymap, do you think you might be impacted by
> the linux keycodes change (covered on this list last week)?
Well, I did not really get deeply of that (long) thread.

AFAIC, the trick works with benh-2.4.15-pre0 (binaries, don't know the
status of its CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES) and keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1 as
a kernel parameter line.

Hope it helps.

LB.