Re: PPC 8600 mouse

> >  My mouse is the one that selled with all the older
> > apples. Think its PS/2 but I am not pretty sure.
>
> I believe it's a "BusMouse" type. I hope someone

It's an ADB mouse (the connector might resemble PS/2 but it's an entirely
different beast). ADB mice used to be handled as BusMouse type via
/dev/adbmouse in the old days. These days (and especially with 2.4
kernels) all mice are created equal, and handled as PS/2 or IMPS/2 types
via /dev/input/mice. Refer to Documentation/devices.txt if you cannot
remember the corresponding funny numbers (aka major/minor).

	Michael