Re: Nautilus unstable install fails.Bug?

On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 04:17, Matt Brubeck wrote:
> > nautilus: Depends: gconf (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.4-3 is to be installed
> >           [...]
>
> If you just want to upgrade these packages without moving your entire
> system to sid, run "apt-get install gconf/unstable libeel0/unstable ...".

or apt-get -t unstable install nautilus [...]

In your case, the packages will always be taken out of unstable from
then on, while in my case (which is also simpler I think :) they are
only taken out of there for once if necessary. That's probably usually
what you want with testing as default distribution, or you end up
running unstable sooner or later.